CiviCRM - Free fundraising software for charity and non-profit contact management
Are you looking for fundraising software for your non-profit organisation such as a charity, foundation, trust or political organisation? Do you need help to manage your database of donors, contacts and stakeholders?
- Do you want to send newsletters to your constituents but find the process of creating and managing them time-consuming and difficult - not to mention expensive?
- Would you like to enable your supporters to sign up online?
- Do you want to take donations via online credit card payment?
Do you need a more professional way to manage registration for your events?
If your current contact database is a spreadsheet or Access database, and you're finding that it is becoming to difficult to manage your contacts and relationships effectively, CiviCRM could be the solution.
CiviCRM is a powerful fundraising, donor management and constituent relationship management (CRM) web-based software system designed specifically for non-profit organisations. It provides a range of features that make it easier to manage information about your organisation's donors, constituents, constituent groups and stakeholders.
One of the best things about CiviCRM - apart from its array of powerful features - is that it is open-source software, which means there are no license fees associated with it. That right, the CiviCRM software is free!
With CiviCRM you can
- Manage your contact database online in a single database, anywhere you can get access to the Internet
- Allow multiple people in your organisation to manage your contacts, and control the tasks individuals in your organisation are able to perform
- Integrate your contact management database with your website, and allow contacts to manage their own contact information online - no more "not at this address"!
- Create, send and track multiple email newsletters via CiviMail. Allow your stakaholders to subscribe and unsubscribe to newsletters via your web site, track email clickthroughs, and manage bounced emails quickly and easily
- Track and manage online and offline contributions such as donations, volunteer time and membership fees via a secure ecommerce capability using CiviContribute.
- Manage event registration for free and paid events, including event registration via your website with CiviEvent.
- Manage different membership types and allow online sign-up and renewal with CiviMember.
- Easily transition management of the database as membership of your committee or Board changes.
Website Results provides a range of services to help non-profit organisations deploy CiviCRM, including deployment planning, configuration, customisation, hosting and training. We can integrate CiviCRM into your existing website or we can create a fully integrated new website with CiviCRM at its core.