We are hiring!
There must be something in the air at the moment ... autumn may be approaching, but here at Website Results we are getting busier by the day and we are in need of a talented, experienced website designer to join our team in downtown Tauranga.
The role involves producing sharp, professional website visuals and designs that meet our client's expectations and our goal of producing exceptional website designs. It also involves using Drupal, our content management system of choice, to convert those website designs into smart, intuitive and functional websites.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
- At least 2 years experience working in a commercial web design studio designing websites for external customers
- A tertiary qualification in Arts or Graphic design.
- A demonstrable understanding of current best practice website design and development techniques
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Drupal, particularly the creation and customisation of Drupal themes but also the use of Drupal features such as CCK, Views and Taxonomy.
- A high level of capability and experience with design tools including Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator (or similar tools)
For more information, please enquire in the first instance by filling in our contact form, and providing a brief overview of why you are suited to the role, your availability and salary expectations. We will then provide a job description of the position to suitable applicants and invite submission of a formal application.